Button Cell Lithium Batteries CR2032
Replacement batteries for many of our LED lighting products.
- Lithium batteries CR2032. Packaged in sealed blister packs..
- 20mm diameter, 3mm depth
- Battery life in LED tea light candles 72 hrs.
- 5 button cell batteries in a pack.
** Bulk discount avaiable. The more you buy the more you save. ** Packaging may differ from photo.
Submersible Tea Lights take 2, LED Light Candles take 1 or 2.
Instructions & Caution
- Store batteries in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature. Remove batteries from devices that will be stored unused for extended periods.
- Dispose of batteries according to the local laws and regulations of your region.
- Do not short circuit batteries; for example, do not carry loose batteries in a pocket or purse with other metal objects, which may inadvertently cause a battery to short circuit.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, drop, throw, or cause other unnecessary shocks to batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire or trash incinerator, or leave batteries in hot places such as an automobile under direct sunlight.
- Do not store batteries near an oven, stove, or other heat source.
- Do not connect batteries directly to an electrical source, such as a building outlet or automobile power-point.
- Do not place batteries into a microwave oven, or into any other high-pressure container.
- Do not immerse batteries in water or otherwise get them wet.
- Do not use batteries, or charge rechargeable batteries, that appear to be leaking, discolored, rusty, deformed; emit an odor; or are otherwise abnormal.
- Do not touch leaking batteries directly; wear protective material to remove the batteries and dispose of them properly immediately.
- Do not give batteries to young children, or store batteries where children may access them.
- Do not put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact physician or local poison control center immediately.
- Do not drink the liquid once the Submersible LED Light has been placed in it before.
- Do not reverse the polarity (positive and negative terminals) of batteries.
- Batteries may present a risk of fire, explosion, or chemical burn if mistreated.